Our mission is to provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive auto repairs at low cost. The most important aspect of our business is trust.
It is the goal of our business to have 100% customer satisfaction in regards to quality friendliness, time to completion and to discover new ways to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- To live up to our reputation as a quality, trusted operator who continually strives for service excellence and customer satisfaction;
- Institute a program of superior customer service through rigorous evaluation of service experience;
- To obtain a 100% customer satisfaction measured through repeat customers, referrals and surveys;
- Contribute positively to our communities and environment
This is achieved by:
- High quality services,
- Timeous response to customers' requests;
- Competitive rates,
- Flexibility - able to meet customers' demands;
- No additional work will be undertaken without customer approval;
- All parts are replaced with new parts;
- Knowing that somebody will be there to answer questions and help at important times.
Our competitive advantage is combination of our wide range of services and our interaction with our clients. By building a business based on long-standing relationships with satisfied clients, we simultaneously build defences against the competition. The longer the relationship stands, the more we help our clients understand what we offer them and why they should stay with us. ln our community, reputation is extremely important and word-of-mouth advertising invaluable.
We ensure that we have recent technology including relevant software to ensure that the business is continuously at the forefront in our market arena.
Our customers are especially sensitive to value. We ensure that our pricing and services are of good value.
ln today's competitive environment it is becoming increasingly essential for organizations to concentrate on their core activities to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. This brings out the advantage of undertaking strategic alliances with organizations that the business may benefit from and vice versa.
We have strong relationships with:
- Various dealerships;
- lnsurance companies,
- Retail Motor lndustry (RMl);
- Tow Truck Companies.
It is also important to be a member of the Retail Motor lndustry Association (RMl) and the Motor lndustry Workshop Association (MIWA) to ensure that customers have peace of mind.
Measures are also being taken to ensure that we are aligned to the Consumer Protection Act to ensure compliance and quality service.
It is critical to meet customer expectations the first time.
Each employee has the responsibility for their own job performance. Control measures are in place for a full test and inspection by the workshop Manager before a vehicle leaves the floor.
Quality and process problems, concerns or recommendations are discussed as part of weekly or monthly company meetings.
The Company's management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect.
- ln-house training is continuous so that we are up-to-date in meeting customer requirements. With time we also intend to undertake regular external training particularly following any new developments in the market. This will ensure we are implementing the latest techniques and aware of customers' expectations. By setting our standards against industry benchmarks we are able to ensure a regular flow of customers.
- lnternet training will not only include service and technical aspects, but also expand to give much greater knowledge of customers, market trends, services, new technology, and time management amongst other such variables. Marketing sessions in particular will be a regular occurrence, as this will ensure that our personnel continuously portray a positive image of the business.
lf you are looking for customer service and a cost effective option for servicing your vehicles we are your answer and are looking forward to meeting with you.