A major car servicing is more than just a stamp in your service book. Proactive car service means, that you are enhancing your vehicle’s life and keeping the repairing charges low. The major service of a car will offer certain features that are very essential to keep the vehicle in right condition and comply with warranty requirements. Even though the services may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, overall the basic services remain the same.
At Superior Car Clinic we service vehicles of all makes and models.
A major service from Superior Car Clinic entails the following:
- New spark plugs (non platinum)
- points and condensers (on older vehicles)
- New in-line plastic fuel filter (On older Vehicles)
- New air filter
- New oil filter
- New engine oil
- Electrical check and report
- Adjustment of hand brake
- Testing of brakes
- Battery check
- V-belt check
- Car wash and vacuum (excludes engine clean)
- 67 point check
- Labour for all the above
- A report on defects found and customer informed of additional repair work required and the cost thereof on your vehicle
- No additional work is undertaken without the customers prior consent
Call Superior Car Clinic for a free quotation for a major car service!
Telephone: 011 051 7918, or Contact us via our Booking Form